Arusha National Park Day Trip
The Arusha National Park is the only park in Northern Tanzania where you may experience a walking safari. Safari in the Arusha National Park means light trekking with a ranger. You will walk in the tropical forest and watch animals outside the car. The most amazing thing is that you will be able to walk up to the crater of Meru (the second highest peak of Tanzania and the fifth highest peak of Africa) which is located right in the park. This is a fantastic experience, worth adding to your Tanzanian adventures!
After the walking safari, a jeep will drive you to the furthest part of the park – the Momela lakes where you can see pink flamingos as well as many other animals on your way.
- Pick-up in your Hotel;
- Experienced English-speaking guide;
- New SUV (2016-2019) Land Cruiser 4x4 with the pop-up roof;
- Entry park fees;
- Long walking safari with a ranger (up to 4 hours);
- Soft drinks and bottled drinking water;
- Packed lunch;
- Binocular (1 piece in the car);
- The drop-off in your Hotel.
- Tips for the safari guide ($30-50 per day per car).